Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 aktuelles
miaowang123 Offline

16.07.2019 06:27
the Baltimore Orioles start spring traini Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - Still in search of their first home win of the season, the Boston Red Sox welcome the Texas Rangers to Fenway Park Monday for the opener of a three-game set. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7:00pm et/4:00 pm pt. Texas avoided a series sweep at Tampa Bay on Sunday thanks largely to Yu Darvish, who blanked the Rays for a 3-0 victory in his season debut. A stiff neck forced Darvish to skip his scheduled opening day start, but he was downright nasty on Sunday with six strikeouts and a walk in seven shutout innings. In the process, he also surpassed Kerry Wood to become the fastest player in MLB history to reach 500 career strikeouts. Elvis Andrus went deep in the eighth inning for only the Rangers second home run of the season, and closer Joakim Soria retired the side in order in the ninth for his first save since Sept. 11, 2011. Meanwhile, Boston is looking to get back on track after being swept by the Milwaukee Brewers at home over the weekend. The Red Sox had not lost an interleague series in their previous 12 tries. "Weve had a difficult time bunching hits together," manager John Farrell said. "Were doing our damnedest, I know that, to try to build an inning, to try to hit to the situation. At some point, you credit the quality of pitches made in key spots by the opposing pitcher." Despite Bostons struggles over the weekend, Rangers manager Ron Washington knows his team faces a tough test in this series. "Theyre still nine tough innings there," Washington said. "I just hope we can pitch, get some hits, put some runs on the board and win some ballgames." Making the start for Boston is John Lackey, and the former Angels hurler will face Texas for the 39th time in his career. However, the right-hander has an unsightly 6.01 ERA for his career against Texas, his highest ERA against any American League team. For Texas, Tanner Scheppers looks to rebound after getting tagged for seven runs in just four innings against Philadelphia on opening day. That start was the first of Scheppers big league career, as he got the nod in place of an injured Darvish. The Rangers boast a .674 winning percentage against Boston since 2009, the best percentage of any Red Sox foe in that span. This will be the Rangers only trip to Fenway this season. Kurt Rambis Lakers Jersey .com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park. Rajon Rondo Lakers Jersey .? It was his second straight start for the Jets; he suffered a 1-0 loss against Minnesota Monday. So this season Hutchinson has now won games in the ECHL, AHL and NHL. He was perfect three- for-three in the shootout to nail down the win. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Wilt-Chamberlain-Lakers-Jersey/ . The Kelowna, B.C. rink made the announcement on their facebook page on Thursday night. Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . The 29-year-old Mills started three games for Oakland this season, posting a 1-1 record with a 4.41 earned-run average. He opened the season appearing in 14 games and making 12 starts for the Milwaukee Brewers triple-A affiliate in Nashville, posting a 4-2 record with a 1. Lance Stephenson Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor.SARASOTA, Fla. - After his second knee operation in a less than year, Manny Machado thinks hell be ready to play when the Baltimore Orioles start spring training next month.The dynamic 22-year-old third baseman participated in batting practice and running drills Wednesday at the teams spring training headquarters during the final session of the Orioles three-day mini-camp.My goal was just to come out here and show them that Im ready to go, he said.Machado hit .283 with 14 homers, 51 doubles and 71 RBIs in his first full season in 2013, when he was picked for the AL All-Star team and earned a Gold Glove. He tore a left knee ligament that Sept. 23 when he stepped awkwardly on first base in a game at Tampa Bay and needed surgery.Machado returned May 1 and batted .278 with 12 home runs and 32 RBIs. He was suspended for five games after throwing his bat against Oakland on June 8 following consecutive high-and-tight pitches from Fernando Abad.Machados season ended Aug. 11 when he tore a ligament in his right knee while swinging during a plate appearance against the New York Yankees. He had surgery 16 days lateer.ddddddddddddRight now, I feel like Im ready to go come spring training. Im ready to roll — finally have a spring training, Machado said. I havent had one in a while. Thats the first thing thats on my mind. Hopefully, Ill be ready if nothing comes up.Manager Buck Showalter asked Machado to drive over from his off-season home in Hialeah.Manny looked good today. Glad he came over, Showalter said. Didnt have to. Appreciated him making the trek.Machado married Yainee Alonso, the younger sister of San Diego first baseman Yonder Alonso, during the off-season, and took off a month.Machado said that when he came back, he felt awesome.I felt great. My body was feeling great, he said. I think thats why Im in this position now that I could do what Ive been doing, because I took that little time off and kind of let my body heal completely.NOTE: RHP Suk-min Yoon, who was signed last year to a $5.75 million, three-year contract, will not be invited to big league spring training, Showalter said. The South Korean was a highly coveted free agent a year ago, and spent 2014 pitching for Triple-A Norfolk. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz