Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 aktuelles
miaowang123 Offline

23.07.2019 08:25
Harvick and Keselowski were not penalized. Antworten

DAVIE, Fla. -- New Miami Dolphins general manager Dennis Hickey stepped to the microphone and apologized for his hoarse voice, explaining he wore it down in recent days trying to build a winner. Hickey then introduced a succession of big acquisitions in the first 24 hours of free agency -- 316-pound left tackle Branden Albert, 300-pound defensive tackle Earl Mitchell and 305-pound defensive tackle Randy Starks. All signed Wednesday. Starks remained with the Dolphins after a brief stint as a free agent, signing a $12 million, two-year contract. He spent the past six seasons with the Dolphins, with only one playoff game during that time. "The moves we made so far just show were close to doing something special here, and trying to bring in some people to help us get over the hump," he said. The return of Starks, a two-time Pro Bowl player, and the addition of Mitchell compensate for the loss of defensive tackle Paul Soliai, who joined the Atlanta Falcons after seven years with Miami. "Pauls a good player," Starks said. "He has been here a long time. Hell be well missed, but we have people who can step up." Hickeys shopping will continue, with additional offensive linemen, a tight end and a linebacker the most pressing needs. The Dolphins are trying to end a 13-year drought without a post-season victory, and theyre eager to put in the past their bullying scandal that involved tackle Jonathan Martin. The acquisition of Albert was a step in that direction. Hell take over the position manned at the start of last season by Martin, who was traded late Tuesday to the San Francisco 49ers for an undisclosed draft choice. "Im going to be here to play left tackle and make a difference," Albert said. "Thats the reason Im here. I feel like its a team I can help the most and make my legacy even better." Albert signed a $47 million, five-year deal that includes $26 million guaranteed. Dolphins officials, accompanied by a couple of players, treated Albert to dinner Tuesday night to celebrate the agreement. "Probably the happiest person at the dining room table was Ryan Tannehill," Hickey said. "He was really excited to have a player of his calibre on our team." Albert will protect the blind side for Tannehill, who was sacked a franchise-record 58 times last year. Mitchell was also part of the dinner celebration after agreeing to a $16 million, four-year deal. Like Albert and Starks, Mitchell envisions better days ahead for the Dolphins. "Im coming to produce and definitely trying to help this team reach new heights," Mitchell said. "Thats my reason for being here. Im trying to get us to a Super Bowl." Mitchell blossomed in his fourth NFL season with the Houston Texans last year, when he became a starter and won raves for the way he clogged the middle. He has been playing defence only since his junior year at the University of Arizona, and he and Hickey both said hes still improving. Alberts reputation has also been on the rise, and he made the Pro Bowl last year with the Kansas City Chiefs. He has had a home the past three offseasons 45 minutes from the Dolphins complex and will now move north, eager to go to work with his new team. "I live in downtown Miami, but I probably wont anymore because of the commute," he said with a smile. "Ive got to find a place close to the facility." Steve Francis Jersey . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Clint Capela Jersey . Halak, 28, split his eighth NHL seasons between the St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres and Washington Capitals, compiling a 29-13-7 record in 52 games. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Robert-Horry-Rockets-Jersey/ . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. Austin Rivers Jersey . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend. Tracy McGrady Rockets Jersey . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area.Avondale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - The elimination race in the Eliminator Round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship takes place this Sunday at Phoenix International Raceway. Phoenix, a flat 1-mile racetrack, will decide which four drivers will battle for the Sprint Cup Series championship in the Nov. 16 season-ending race at Homestead. None of the eight drivers who are currently in championship contention won at either Martinsville (Oct. 26) or Texas (last Sunday). That means at least three of the four positions for Homestead will be determined by points. If none of the title contenders wins at Phoenix, then all four will be decided by points. Entering Sundays race at Phoenix, Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin are tied in points (4,072 each), while Ryan Newman is just two points behind them. Logano and Hamlin can both clinch a final four spot for Homestead with finishes of 11th or better, 12th with at least one lap led or 13th with the most laps led. Newmans clinching scenario is finishing ninth or better, 10th with one lap led or 11th with the most laps led. When the series most recently competed at Phoenix in March, Logano finished fourth, Newman seventh and Hamlin 19th. Basically, we want to do what we did here in the spring, Logano said. We had a good car that started up front and led some laps. We were able to have a solid day and finish fourth. All we have to do is finish 11th, but our goal is to come out here and win the race. If our goal was only 11th, we may not finish there, so we have to make sure we set our goals high like weve been doing for the rest of the season. Jeff Gordon is presently fourth in the Chase point standings (-12), while fifth-place Matt Kenseth and sixth-place Carl Edwards are both only one point behind Gordon. Brad Keselowski is seventh in the rankings (-17), followed by Kevin Harvick (-18). Harvick has the most victories in the series at Phoenix with five. He has won three of the last four races here, including the previous two. Harvick is also the only driver with a season-sweep at this track (2006). Can he get another season-sweep here? Harvick finished 33rd at Martinsville and fell 33 points behind the leader, but he bounced back nicely with a second-place run at Texas. Were excited, Harvick said. I think last week was a little bit unexpected just for the fact that we made up a lot more ground than I think we anticipated going in (to Texas). Came up a little bit short on the win, but we couldnt pick a better racetrack for us to come to next and need to try and win a race. The team is in good spirits, and we are looking forward to this weekends challenges. In Fridays lone Sprint Cup practice at Phoenix, Harvick had the quickest lap at 141.521 mph. I think you need to win this weekend, he said. I think it would leave a lot less in everybody elses hands. I think we are very capable of winning this race, and we have been fortunate to have a lot of success here in the past from my driving side and the first race this year. That would be the easiest way to do it. Gordon came to Texas as the points leader and appeared to be on his way to victory there when he held the lead late in the race, but Goordon suffered a flat tire and spun out after Keselowski bumped into him while battling for position following the restart for the first of two green-white-checkered finishes.dddddddddddd Gordon ended up finishing one lap down in 29th, while Keselowski placed third. After the race, Gordon had heated words with Keselowski on pit road while crew members from both of their teams were engaged in a shoving match. Then Harvick approached Keselowski from behind and pushed him. It sparked a huge brawl with plenty of punches being thrown. Harvick was also irritated with Keselowski for his actions on the track. Both Gordon and Keselowski suffered cuts and bruises to their faces and lips during the altercation. On Tuesday, NASCAR suspended and fined three crew members from Gordons No. 24 Hendrick Motorsports team and one member from Kasey Kahnes No. 5 Hendrick team for their involvement in the physical altercation. Gordon, Harvick and Keselowski were not penalized. The thing that I feel terrible about is getting my guys involved with it, Gordon said. I feel like if we could have just had a face-to-face (conversation), there would have been no incident. Kevin played a role. Theres no doubt about that. I didnt realize who it was at the time. I thought it was him, but it wasnt until I went back and saw it later on video. I got a good chuckle out of that one. Gordon, at age 43, is attempting to win his fifth championship in the series but his first since 2001. He finished fifth at Phoenix earlier this year. We did have a good run here earlier in the year, and we had a good test here a couple of weeks ago, he said. I feel like we had a lot of confidence coming out of that test, and in practice (Friday), the track was reacting different than what we had expected. Its not going to be easy. This team doesnt seem to like to do anything the easy way, but were highly motivated and excited about our chances. For the second time in this Chase, Keselowski is on the verge of being eliminated from the championship. During the Contender Round, the No. 2 Team Penske Ford driver and 2012 Sprint Cup champion finished 36th at Kansas and then 16th at Charlotte before winning the Talladega race, which automatically advanced him into the Eliminator Round. Keselowski began the Eliminator Round with a 31st-place finish at Martinsville. He leads the series with six wins this season. If this team is in the race, then we are more than capable of winning, Keselowski said. Weve demonstrated all year long that we can contend for wins and that we are a viable threat to win every weekend...We are going into the Phoenix race with our heads up, our hearts pure and our eyes focused. Its going to be fun. Keselowski started on the pole and finished third in the spring race at Phoenix. Forty-four teams are on the entry list for the Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500. Series: NASCAR Sprint Cup. Date: Sunday, Nov. 9. Race: Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500. Site: Phoenix International Raceway. Track: 1-mile oval. Start time: 3 p.m. ET. Laps: 312. Miles: 312. 2013 Winner: Kevin Harvick. Television: ESPN. Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)/SIRIUS NASCAR Radio. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz