Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 17 mal aufgerufen
 aktuelles
daxazqa Offline

19.12.2019 06:09
www.wholesalenbacheapjerseys.com Antworten

Your postscript is one of the most important parts of your fundraising letter. It usually stresses the point of your letter and asks for action. Some donors read it first. Some professional writers write it first.

Since the P.S. is one part of your letter that you can be confident your donors will read Dan Marino Youth Jersey , you need to write something there that will motivate donors to send you a gift or take your desired action.

A donor reading a P.S. is a donor looking for information. And that's your opportunity. So don't treat your postscript as an afterthought. Here are some ideas to get you started on finishing your letter.

1. SHOW WHAT A DONATION ?BUYS?

?Remember, your gift of just $25.18 will provide a hot supper every day for a week. Please give today.?

2. MAKE YOUR DONOR MAD (AT THE PROBLEM YOU SOLVE)

?I've included a rather sad photo of a giant panda?a mother who'd been nursing her new baby?who was killed by poachers. Take a look. Then give some gift, of any amount DeVante Parker Womens Jersey , to stop tragic panda deaths and help save these harmless and wonderful animals. I am waiting to hear from you.?

3. MENTION YOUR FRONT-END PREMIUM

?By the way, the enclosed 2006 calendar is a gift of thanks for your support this year, and your continued support next year.?

4. MENTION YOUR DEADLINE

?We must have your responses to the enclosed National Survey in our hands within 10 days. Please complete and return it to us in the enclosed postpaid envelope provided. If you'd like to join the Rails to Trails Conservancy Cordrea Tankersley Womens Jersey , simply mark the appropriate box on the Survey form and mail it with your check in the enclosed envelope.?

5. SUGGEST A LARGER GIFT

?Your last gift was $250. If you could match it again (or even increase it a little), I'd be mighty grateful to you.?

6. DRAW ATTENTION TO AN IMPORTANT ENCLOSURE

?I've included with this letter an article about our response to the recent gang violence. Your support right now is critical to our work in this campaign. Many thanks.?

7. INVITE YOUR DONOR TO TAKE ACTION

?If a loved one or friend of yours is addicted to drugs or alcohol, please call 123 456-7891. Because of your financial support Charles Harris Womens Jersey , we're here to offer advice, help and professional direction to those in need.?

8. STRESS THE URGENCY OF YOUR APPEAL

?Tens of thousands of Angolans are at risk right now of starving to death. We are already in the country helping, but we can only do more if we receive more funds. Please help the people of Angola. Send us a gift right now.?

9. SHOW WHAT HAPPENS IF THE DONOR FAILS TO ACT

?I need to send this shipment of clothing to Liberia within 10 days or we will miss this opportunity. I am counting on you Kalen Ballage Womens Jersey , Alan, to help us right now with a gift of $50 or more.?

10. ASK A QUESTION

?Do you know that our scholarships are supported entirely by charitable donations? The Foundation does not receive any funding from government, Sharelife or Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Toronto. Please give generously to our Hope for Children Foundation Scholarship Fund today.?

? 2006 Sharpe Copy Inc. You may reprint this article online and in print provided the links remain live and the content remains unaltered (including the "About the Author" message).

Everything About Toshiba Portege-A600-135 Notebook Computers Articles | September 28 Durham Smythe Womens Jersey , 2010
Since Toshiba released Portege A600-135 all of us were waiting for this moment and now it's here, lastly we are able to set our own hands on new Toshiba Portege notebook.

The brand new Portege A600-135 notebook provided by Toshiba carries on impress everyone having a remarkable design and style, superior effectiveness along with amazing flexibility. Since Toshiba launched Portege A600-135 most of us were looking ahead to this particular minute and it is now here Xavien Howard Womens Jersey , finally we are able to put our hands on brand-new Toshiba Portege notebook. I'm sure that every person is going to like this notebook because it is outstanding in every aspect. It is rather fascinating to have this unit due to the fact Toshiba spent loads of new systems on this unique notebook.

The notebook doesn't weigh very much when compared to other notebooks in its category, we are able to state that it is fairly lightweight. With long hours of battery life, you will be able to make use of this notebook as you may enjoy the whole day. We could declare this specific notebook which we have been analysing may be a nominee for the best 2010 notebooks. Even though it has possible challengers Laremy Tunsil Womens Jersey , Portege A600-135 nevertheless shocks everyone with its stylish layout as well as everything else.

If you like the feel and look of the chiclet-style keyboards, you will be fascinated using the Portege A600-135. The keypad of Toshiba Portege A600-135 notebook is known as an chiclet-style variant, the keys feel too stable to the fingertips. Personally I don't enjoy chiclet-style keyboards Raekwon McMillan Womens Jersey , nevertheless I have to acknowledge they appear very modern. The touchpad is certainly a smooth one along with some help for multitouch actions. The touch pad on average is responsive with hardly any lag. They have shallow feedback and also need small force to trigger and that is in fact much more comfortable. The touchpad buttons are convenient to push using the side of your thumb and result in a small click whenever pushed.

Sound system come with A600-135 notebook tend to be a bit cheap, nonetheless they are good for any notebook. The graphics processor used on this particular notebook will let you run more like lighter games -I imply it may not handle the modern video games- without trouble. The cpu placed on Toshiba Portege A600-135 notebook is probably the greatest between recent processors. With the latest top of the line science utilized on this specific processor you can easlily perform multi-tasks wi. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys For Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Custom College Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz