Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
 aktuelles
tuhouyuan Offline

24.12.2019 08:25
Cheap Fake Football Jerseys From China Antworten

Do internet marketers think too small? ECommerce Articles | February 24 Cheap Franck Ribery Jersey , 2007
Are internet marketers thinking too small? Yes, they are. And it's truly sad. Don't get me wrong - the internet is a wonderful tool to have in your toolkit. I run a number of sites that make me an o...

Are internet marketers thinking too small?

Yes, they are. And it's truly sad.

Don't get me wrong - the internet is a wonderful tool to have in your toolkit. I run a number of sites that make me an ongoing income so I can't speak negatively about the internet.

I personally think that most of them have it ALL wrong though when it comes to building a long term Cheap Felix Gotze Jersey , sustainable business.

Not all of them, as there are some great marketers online that quietly do offline marketing as well. But most "internet" marketers are putting themselves in danger.

Why?

Well - number 1 reason is your database. You've probably heard it a thousand times... "the gold is in the list" - which is true.

But, "the gold is in an email address" is NOT true.

There are some people making very good ines with online only marketing... but they think too small.

If they started putting 10-20% of their efforts (to start) into collecting offline names and addresses and sending THE EXACT SAME marketing messages to them in print - the proof shows they would get 5 - 10X the response.

This is based on my own numbers - based on any one of the big offline marketers that tests their same marketing online.

At the recent Dan KennedyBill Glazer Info Marketing Summit - Porter Stansbury revealed the dramatic differences between their online and offline response.

Dan Kennedy just wrote in his Perilous Times report "if you rely on any one media for more than 20% of your income Cheap Fabian Benko Jersey , you have an unbalanced, poorly run, exceptionally fragile and vulnerable business."(the internet is only one media channel if many others you can choose from - direct mail Cheap Douglas Costa Jersey , radio, telemarketing, etc...)

Number 2: The Google boys are not stupid either.

The little games the online marketers are playing to beat the search engines - they work for a while then google catches them and they lose all their sites (and their income) - then they start all over again rebuilding their business... is that the way YOU want to run your business?The only reason people are making money with online only marketing is that there is almost zero cost to doing it online... but it will not stay that way.

When the costs to run your online marketing efforts are equal to the offline efforts - you will see a lot less of the junk in your mailbox and the quality of the content will be higher as well.

Number 3: People still love to hold paper in their hands and will sit down with a long copy sales letter or report and read it - much tougher to get people to do that from their computer screen (have you ever tried to read a 200 page ebook? Painful - but print it off - and it's much easier.)

For 2007 Cheap David Alaba Jersey , start finding ways to collect physical addresses from your internet efforts. You will have doubled the number of ways you can communicate with your clients and prospects - and you WILL experience a dramatic boost to your responses and offers.

Article Tags: Internet Marketers

Alexa traffic ranking is being used by many webmasters and web advertisement services to measure the success of websites and has been a topic on many forums and blogs. Most talked about topic is on how to improve your traffic ranking and how accurate the ranking is.

In a nutshell, Alexa rating shows number of page views and number of users particular website receives. According to Alexa, the traffic rank is based on three months of aggregated historical traffic data from millions of Alexa Toolbar users. However Cheap Corentin Tolisso Jersey , Alexa only works on Windows systems using Internet Explorer.

So what if your website is really popular by non - Alexa Toolbar and non-Windows users? There are many scripts out there that will generate fake hits to your website, and some users of such scripts reported dramatic improvements in their Alexa ratings. But if the traffic is only tracked through the Toolbar users how can a fake hits script improve your ranking? They shouldn't and they can't.

Sill, those scripts are very popular and are sold anywhere between $10.00 and $200. I am almost done writing a PHP script that uses proxies to generate fake hits and you will find it on for free very soon. But if you really want to improve Alexa Traffic Ranking install Alexa Toolbar on your work Cheap Christian Fruchtl Jersey , school, home or any other computer you use to visit your website and soon you will start seeing increases in ranking.

And if you use Mozilla Browser such as FireFox, try SearchStatus extension. It shows Alexa rating Cheap Arturo Vidal Jersey , Google page rank and more SEO info. But unlike traditional toolbar the SearchStatus toolbar is displayed at the bottom of your browser.

I installed both on my machine and soon the little red arrow indicating decline in the "page ranking per view" for turned green pointing up.

Smart phone Marvel - OPPO A71 Technology Articles | October 14, 2017

This smart phone provide you 3GB of RAM And 16GB worth of internal memory capacity that’s a good amount of storage it can also be augment upto 256 GB with the support of? micro SD card. That will give you enormous amount of storage space to stacked up all the personal information or data with you in your smart phone at all times.

Oppo A71?is the newest release from Oppo, it is a median budget smart phone that’s abundant with numerous features. Oppo has constantly produced smart phones with tremendous technology Cheap Arjen Robben Jersey , and high speed hardware to make their brand of smart phones worthy com. Fake Jerseys Replica Fake NHL Jerseys Online Fake NCAA Jerseys Shop Fake MLB Jerseys Replica Fake Soccer Jerseys From China Fake NFL Jerseys Online Cheap Fake NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Fake Hockey Jerseys Sale Cheap Fake Football Jerseys From China Cheap Fake College Jerseys Replica

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz